Welcome to Pegasus’s documentation!¶
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about setting up and configuring Pegasus for your project.
You’ll need a Pegasus license to proceed. If you don’t have one, head on over to saaspegasus.com to get yours.
If you’re just getting started, you’ll want to start with the Getting Started guide.
This source for this documentation can be [found on Github](https://github.com/czue/pegasus-docs/) and contributions are most welcome!
- Getting Started
- Watch the video
- Install Prerequisites
- Download Pegasus
- Setup a Python3.6+ virtualenv
- Setup Pegasus
- Create your project
- Enter the project directory
- Install package requirements
- Set up database (Postgres only)
- Create database migrations
- Run database migrations
- Run server
- Create a User
- (Optional) Enable admin access
- (Optional) Set up your Stripe Subscriptions
- (Optional) Set up Background Tasks
- Building Your Application
- Settings and Configuration
- The Front End
- Pegasus’s Code Structure
- Using Teams
- Using Payments
- Version History and Release Notes